Valentine’s Day Crafts for Kids
February 14 is just around the corner! We have plenty of ideas for Valentine’s Day crafts for kids. Decorate the house, send valentines to those you love, and have a good time!
1. Paper heart hug to hang on the wall or send in the mail.
2. Use melted crayon pieces to create heart-shaped decorations. Hang them to create a beautiful mobile.
3. Valentine’s Day is for the birds! Create a heart-shaped birdseed ornament.
4. Even very young children can play with heart-shaped stamps!
5. Create a coupon book: kids can give out coupons to their friends and family and spread the love.
6. Do you have pirate enthusiasts at your house? They will love these pirate suckers.
7. Create an “I love you” symbol by tracing a little hand on construction paper and gluing the fingers down. So cute!
8. Have the kids make heart-shaped borax crystals to hang around the house or give away as gifts.
9. Try these handprint cards to send to loved ones.
10. These X and O cupcakes are festive!
11. Let kids get creative and make their own doily bugs.
12. This banner is easy to make and looks cute on the wall.
Your turn to share: what are some of your favorite kids’ crafts for Valentine’s Day?