Toys Your Kids Will Love
With three little kids, I spend a lot of time trying to figure out which toys my kids will actually play with – and which toys will be forgotten in a closet after just a few weeks.
Here are the top toys that my three kids play with consistently (like at least once a week.) Some have batteries. Some don’t. All of them are huge hits at my house!
Toys Your Kids Will Love
1. These are a huge hit at my house – with all three of my kids! Melissa & Doug Beginner Pattern Blocks
2.There’s a reason this was so popular when we were growing up. Kids love it! Classic Etch A Sketch Magic Screen
3. My 2-year-old, 4-year-old and 6-year-old are all obsessed. Enough said. Deluxe Marble Run Set, 66 Wooden Pieces with 6 Marbles
4. I urge you to check one of these out in a store, or find a video to watch online. This thing is SO cool, and every single one of my kids loves it! Symphony in B Music Toy
5. I have it on good authority that this is an awesome toy! The kids can play post office, stamp their mail and mail their letters. Melissa & Doug Stamp and Sort Mailbox
6. This is awesome – especially for the two of my kids that are learning to read! Melissa & Doug Magnetic Wooden Alphabet
7. All of my kids love Magna Tiles. They LOVE them. If our house were burning, and I could only bring one toy – I would bring these. That’s how much we love them. They got the deluxe set from Santa last year. This year they’re getting this set with more pieces to build with and a few fun extras too. Magna-Tiles Solid Colors 48 Piece DX Set
8. My kids sit and watch paint dry for four hours and barely move. She loves to play with Alphie by herself – even though they don’t necessarily know the answers – they couldn’t care less. He’s a great gift for ages 2 1/2 and up. Playskool Alphie
9. Like Tinker Toys – only better. My kids can spend HOURS building with these things. Superstructs Super Set
10. Another oldie but goodie. Seriously – these keep my kids occupied for hours! Lincoln Logs Classic Edition Tin
11. The original Spirograph is back (with a few great improvements)! And my 5 and 6 year old LOVE IT! Spirograph Deluxe Design Set
12. I’m not sure what we’d do without this thing. It’s fun in the yard – and it’s fun in the basement for rainy days. Pure Fun 9001KJ Kid’s Jumper Trampoline
13. You just can’t go wrong with Lego’s. This was a great starter set for my son. LEGO Ultimate Building Set
14. My boys love these just as much as my daughter. Pop-Arty Beads
15. I’ve been told this game is great for fine motor skills. Who cares? I enjoy playing it just as much as my kids. The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game
16. I really can’t express to you how much my 2-year-old loves this! And I love it because it doesn’t make noise. Melissa & Doug Car Carrier
17. We’re a huge fan of Bruder trucks. They’re durable, realistic-looking, and they don’t take batteries or make a single sound. Bruder Toys Man Side Loading Garbage Truck Orange
18. Does it get any better than wooden blocks? My kids don’t think so… Melissa & Doug 60-Piece Standard Unit Blocks
This post contains affiliate links.