Rhythm Exploration for Two-Year-Olds
Children learn about rhythm by playing with movement, beat and dance.
Your two-year-old will love these rhythm exploration activities!
1. This activity will help develop your child’s ability to listen and imitate.
2. A wonderful poem to recite with your child!
3. Following directions and intently listening are important skills for your child.
4. Create an instrument with a toilet paper roll!
5. Reading poetry regularly will help develop your child’s language skills.