Homemade Hostess Gifts
I love the idea of handmade gifts but historically wait until the last minute to think of an idea. I’m getting a head-start this year by rounding up homemade hostess gift ideas for this year’s annual holiday parties.
And maybe testing them out myself first.
These are great gifts to keep on-hand throughout the season (or year!)
12 Homemade Hostess Gifts
1. Vanilla Rose Petal Bath Salts from Simply Designing (Yes, please!)
2. Fleur de Sel Caramels from Garnish with Lemon (You can’t go wrong with these)
3. Infused Salts from Sugar and Charm (Great for the hostess who loves to cook)
4. Nail Polish & Matching File from Pillow Thought
5. Soap from Pink Pistachio
6. Chalkboard Painted Serving Platter from Wit & Whistle
7. Homemade Pickles from Paging Supermom! (These are an underrated treat from what I’ve seen!)
8. Gold Painted Bud Vase from Two Twenty One
9. Infused Sugar from Sugar and Charm
10. Painted Pot of Lavender from Coordinately Yours
11. Bath Bombs from Idle Wife
What is your go-to hostess gift?
For more inspiring DIY projects, be sure to follow our My Life & DIY board on Pinterest.