12 Heart Healthy Snacks
I love to snack – and I always feel better about my snacking addition when I’m chowing on something healthy! Today, I’m sharing my very favorite heart healthy snacks to keep you fueled all day long!
1. Try frozen fruit pops: chop up your favorite fruits, add a splash of fruit juice, and freeze. Yum!
2. Learn why you should turn to dark chocolate, yogurt, nuts, raisins, and apples for a healthy snack.
3. Put together a bag of dried fruits and nuts for easy grab-and-go snacking.
4. Fruit and yogurt is a great combination. Try strawberries dipped in greek yogurt, then frozen.
5. These 7 snacks almost look like desserts – but they feature healthy ingredients so you can snack guilt-free.
6. Fresh ingredients and a delicious snack: toast with avocado, tomato, and cottage cheese. Check out the recipe here.
7. Cure those sugar cravings with something healthy: bananas, honey, yogurt, and cinnamon baked in the oven for a few minutes. Does that sound delicious or what?
8. Try zucchini pizza bites to squeeze in a serving of veggies.
9. Another creative way to eat it: salt and pepper zucchini chips.
10. Try a healthier twist on a classic: this 7-layer dip recipe looks amazing!
11. Make Brussels sprouts chips ahead of time for delicious, easy munching all week.
12. To make healthy snacking a habit, keep one drawer in your refrigerator reserved for pre-cut and bagged fruits, veggies, or wraps. Quick, easy, and delicious.
Looking For More Great Recipes?
Follow the My Life & Recipes board on Pinterest to find more amazing recipes!