Hallowen Door and Horror Story
Remember my post about how I was planning to decorate my door and front porch for Halloween?
You can read all about it here.
I just thought you should know that I did actually follow my inspiration and decorate for Halloween!
I used a combination of foam and posterboard (and a couple googly eyes) to make Frankenstein.
I resisted the temptation to staple-gun everything to the front door and used 3M strips and sticky-tac instead. It’s been holding strong for a couple of weeks now!
I did use a stapler to cover my front-porch pillows with orange burlap (snagged at a garage sale by my mother.) It will be quick and easy to switch out the orange when it’s time for Christmas.
And I couldn’t resist making a few foam bats and hanging them along the front porch. The kids especially love the bats.
This whole project cost less than $6 – thanks to the free orange burlap.