- 12 organic eggs
- Coconut oil, olive oil or ghee to grease muffin tins
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup or more chopped vegetables. Your choice – or try one of our favorite variations:
- Tomato + spinach + basil (½ cup chopped tomatoes, ½ cup chopped spinach, ¼ cup chopped fresh basil)
- Mushroom + asparagus (4 stalks asparagus, tips removed and chopped and ½ cup chopped mushrooms)
- Chive + chard (swiss or rainbow) 1 cup chopped chard, stems removed (if you want) and 2 tablespoons minced chives
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Lightly grease muffin tins with coconut oil, olive oil or ghee.
- Chop your veggies of choice.
- Whisk eggs very well in a large bowl, add sea salt + pepper.
- Stir in veggies. (If you’re making different flavors, you’ll need to divide the eggs into different bowls for each flavor).
- Pour into muffin tins and bake for 20-25 mins until eggs are cooked through.