This Jalapeno Popper Dip is a favorite in our family – and a must have for the Big Game. When you are bringing your strongest DIP game, this simply must be your go-to. Skip the fuss of frying. Skip the drama of slicing, dicing, and packing jalapenos! This dip is straight forward, delicious and completely addictive. When comfort food is your passion, and simplifying high maintenance dishes is your mission – this appetizer is all you will ever need.
- 8 oz Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup Kraft Miracle Whip
- 2 oz chopped green chilies
- 1 diced Jalapeno Pepper (seeds and veins removed)
- 1 cup Kraft Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Panko Flakes
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a small bowl, mix Philadelphia Original Cream Cheese, Kraft Miracle Whip, green chilies, diced jalapeno, Kraft Sharp Cheddar Shredded Cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Add mixture to oven safe dish.
- Sprinkle top with panko flakes.
- Bake 17-20 minutes, or until panko flakes begin to brown.
Goes great with tortilla chips, pretzels, carrots, or crackers!
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Category: Dip
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Apperizer
Keywords: Dip, Big Game, Simple, Jalapeno