20 Crafts Inspired by Books
I love the idea of bringing a book to life by creating a fun craft to compliment it!
These crafts inspired by books are a perfect place to start.
1. The Very Hungry Caterpillar Paint Craft by ABC Creative Learning
2. One Fish Two Fish Origami Craft by Artsy Craftsy Mom
3. Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Activities by The Chaos and the Clutter
4. Dragons Love Tacos Craft by Dabbling Momma
5. Magic Tree House Books Crafts by Mothers Madness
6. Under Water Sea World by Edventures with Kids
7. King Pig Review & Crown Craft by Honey Bee Books
8. Make Your Own Secret Garden by World For Learning
9. The Foot Book Craft by There’s Just One Mommy
10. Do Pirates Take Baths? & Peter Pan Storybook Activities by ABC Creative Learning
11. Moon Mobile Craft by Fantastic Fun and Learning
12. One is a Feast for Mouse Craft by There’s Only One Mommy
13. Little Cloud Craft by Story Snug
14. How to Make an Apple Pie and See the World Activities by World For Learning
15. Where Do Balloons Go? Activity by ABC Creative Learning
16. The Grouchy Ladybug Craft for Kids by Buggy and Buddy
17. Activities for Have You Filled a Bucket Today by The Chaos and The Clutter
18. Setting the Turkeys Free Book & Craft by Fun Handprint Art
19. Poinsettia Gift Tags by Growing Book By Book
20. Don’t Turn the Page! Bedtime Buddies by Rachelle Burk
For more fun activities to do with your kids, be sure to follow our My Life & Kids Activities board on Pinterest.