Check out these 15 DIY ornaments for boys to make this Christmas season! These are perfect ornaments to trim the tree or to give as gifts.
1. Rudolph Ornament by Little Wonders’ Days
2. Time Capsule Ornament by Cleverly Inspired
3. Lego Brick Ornament by No Time For Flashcards
4. Snowman Mason Jar Lid Ornament by Crafty Morning
5. Photo Ornament by Toddler Approved
6. Crystal Snowflakes by Happy Birdycake
7. Marble Painted Ornaments by Kids Activities Blog
8. Marshmallow Snowman by Craft Goodies
9. DIY Character Ornaments by Crazy Little Projects
10. Star Wars Ornaments by Clumsy Crafter
11. Popsicle Sticks Olaf by Craftionary
12. Felt Star Christmas Ornaments by Frugal Fun for Boys
13. Woven Cardboard Stars by The Crafty Crow
14. Fingerprint Snowman Ornament by Crafty Morning
15. Foam Santa Ornament by Toddler Approved
Don’t forget to check out 15 DIY ornaments for girls to make!
For more fun activities to do with your kids, be sure to follow our My Life & Kids Activities board on Pinterest.