My husband and I throw a Halloween party every year. We love Halloween and are always looking for new ways to decorate our house for this spooky holiday.
Here are some really cool ideas that are inspiring me right now. The chicken wire ghosts are my favorite!
10 DIY Halloween Decorations
1. Free Printable Treat Labels from Design. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
3. Front Door Insects from HGTV
4. Paper Mice from Martha Stewart
5. Glowing Eyes from Listotic
6. Toilet Message from Parties for Pennies
7. Flying Bats from Made
8. Monster House from Nifty Thrifty & Thriving
9. Lamp Shade Insects from Say Yes
10. Bird-Theme Entry from Better Homes & Gardens
5 Halloween Decorations to Buy
1. Mercury Glass Pumpkins from Pottery Barn
2. Cardboard Skull from Fab (a bit on the expensive side but very cool)
3. Dish Towel from Sur La Table
4. Light Up Body Parts from Target
5. Skull Sculpture from West Elm
What are your favorite Halloween Decorations?