This yummy hot cheese dip recipe is quick, simple, and easy for your kids to make. They will love to make this for make it for all of their friends!
- 1 pkg reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 cup light mayo
- ¾ cup shredded swiss cheese
- parmesan cheese, optional
- your favorite crackers
- Soften cream cheese. Mix ingredients in a small baking dish. Microwave for 7 minutes on high power. If you like, sprinkle parmesan cheese on top after microwaving and broil for 2 minutes.
- Spread on crackers and enjoy.
This is just one of dozens of recipes created by kids for kids in the Small Fries Cookbook.
Learn more about this inspiring kids cookbook and grab a copy of your own right here. (All proceeds benefit Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.)
Food photography courtesy of Teri Campbell, Teri Studios / terishootsfood.com
Looking For More Great Recipes?
Follow the My Life & Recipes board on Pinterest to find more amazing recipes!