These super simple peanut clusters are made with butterscotch chips – and are about the easiest thing in the world to make.
If you need to make a gigantic batch of cookies, this is the way to go. And did I mention that they’re no bake?
This recipe calls for butterscotch chips, chocolate chips and peanut butter chips, but feel free to experiment. Last night I made them with white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and dark chocolate. YUM!
- 1 Bag (11 oz) of Butterscotch Chips
- 1 Bag (11 oz) of Chocolate Chips
- 1 Bag (11 oz) of Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 jar of Peanuts (roasted, salted or unsalted - your preference)
- Melt three bags of chips on stove top, stirring constantly.
- Don't burn.
- Once the chips are melted, remove from heat and stir in jar of peanuts.
- Drop by spoonful onto wax paper. Let cool and harden (about 20 minutes).
Looking For More Great Recipes?
Follow the My Life & Recipes board on Pinterest to find more amazing recipes!