Yum! I serve this easy pumpkin dip recipe at every fall party. It’s made with cream cheese and served with graham crackers or ginger snaps. It’s sort of healthy and super savory. Celebrate fall with this simple pumpkin dip recipe.
Special thanks to my friend Alicia for introducing me to this recipe (and for cutting down on the sugar!)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened (I used ⅓ less fat)
- 1.5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 2.5 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Beat the softened cream cheese with the powdered sugar.
- Gradually add the pumpkin, pie spice, vanilla and ginger; beat until smooth.
- Serve (in a carved out pumpkin is cute!) with pear/apple slices, Graham Crackers, Nilla Wafers, or Ginger Snaps.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Looking For More Great Recipes?
Follow the My Life & Recipes board on Pinterest to find more amazing recipes!