Some women take vitamins, exercise and eat extra vegetables to cure their PMS.
Some take medication or practice deep breathing exercises.
I’ve found that the best way to cure my PMS is to wage a little war on my husband.
Vitamins, exercise and deep breathing certainly help, don’t get me wrong. But these 10 things CURE my PMS.
1. Hide the last roll of toilet paper from your husband.
2. Lock your husband in the basement just before you leave the house. (Yes – I totally used to do this.)
3. Surprise your husband while he’s in the bathroom. Post pictures on your blog or on Facebook. (Husbands love this!)
4. Don’t clean your house for a month – if your husband dares to ask, tell him that you need it to get really messy so you can submit it to my Messy Houses Edition!
5. Next time you leave your husband at home with the kids, hide the remote control – or better yet – take it with you.
6. Avoid doing every single thing on this list. Trust me.
7. Eat toast on his side of the bed (or cupcakes) – the more crumbs or frosting, the better.
8. Wait until your husband is just about asleep, and do my favorite party trick under the covers. It will make you feel so much better!
9. Paste his head on other bodies. Print them out and hang them up around the house – or get a button made and wear it proudly.
10. Try to bring your vasshole up in conversation with your husband at least once a day. Better yet, call him at work to talk about it.
Click here to see 45 more ways to cure PMS / annoy your husband.
What cures your PMS?