No matter how big a kitchen is, it won’t be optimized until you take the time to organize it. We have a small kitchen so I am constantly trying to make it more efficient, especially as I get more and more interested in cooking.
It feels like I am in my constant state of decluttering and reorganizing. My favorite kitchen organization ideas are the ones that are super functional, keeping frequently used tools at-hand, and somehow add style and detail to my kitchen at the same time. #4 nails it in my book!
Kitchen Organization Ideas
1. Lazy Susan Pantry from Decorchick (brilliant!)
2. Organizing with Baskets from Design, Dining + Diapers
3. Immaculately Organized Fridge from The Intentional Minimalist (a girl can dream…)
4. Pegboard from Refinery29 (I love the pop of bold color this pegboard adds to the kitchen)
5. Hanging Pots and Pans from Redoux Interiors (great way to save space)
6. Wire Utensil Rack from A Beautiful Mess
7. Baking Supplies Storage from Torie Jayne
8. Wire Baskets for Utensils from homedit
9. Vertical Bakeware Organization from Listotic
10. Upright Bakeware Organization from Org Junkie
11. Spice Drawer from The Kitchn
12. Under-Cabinet Spice Storage from Chris Loves Julia
13. Under-Sink Organization from Martha Stewart
14. Food Storage Container Organization from Organizing Homelife
15.Produce Wall Storage from The Kitchn
For more organization ideas, be sure to follow our My Life & Organization board on Pinterest.