I spent 20 minutes untangling my necklace the other day. Then I spent another 10 minutes searching for the earrings I wanted to wear. It’s time to reorganize!
Here are 16 ways to organize your jewelry, including 11 DIY projects and 5 store-bought options. #4 is my favorite!
1. Clay Jewelry Dish from Hello Natural
2. Jewelry Display Branch from Mojo Made
3. Ice Cube Tray Drawer Dividers from Listotic
4. Jewelry Blocks from Emily Henderson
5. Drawer Pulls on a Cork Board from Cheeky Chic
6. Antlers from Bethany Struble
7. Peg Board from The 36th Avenue
8. Jewelry Cabinet from Shanty2Chic
9.Arrow from Lemonade Makin’ Mama
11. Upcycled Filing Cabinet from The ReFab Diaries
1. Silver Branch from West Elm (buy it or make it a DIY project!)
2. Giraffe Trinket Dish from Anthropologie
3. Antique Silver Jewelry Box from Pottery Barn
4. Hanging Jewelry Organizer from The Container Store
5. Bow Ring Holder from Nordstrom
How do you organize your jewelry?
For more organization ideas, be sure to follow our My Life & Organization board on Pinterest.