It started when I was 12. I collected fallen leaves from our yard and put them in a simple serving dish.
And so began my love for fall decor. I love decorating with nature and there’s no better time of the year to do it.
Here are some ideas that are getting me excited for fall!
17 Fall Decorations
1. Acorn Wreath from Crafts Unleashed
2. Leaf Specimens from Better Homes and Gardens
3. Wheat Sheaf from House & Home
4. Apple Centerpiece from House Beautiful (so simple with a bold impact)
5. Tribal Painted Pumpkins from Bliss at Home
6. Burlap Table Runner from Babble
7. Autumn Bottles from Centsational Girl
8. Sweater Pumpkins from Jill Ruth & Co.
9. Harvest Corn from Better Homes and Gardens
10. Burlap Silverware Pocket from On Sutton Place
11. Log Candle Holder from SAS Interiors
12. Framed Leaves from HGTV
13. Wheat Wreath from Crate & Barrel
14. Fresh Apple Tea Lights from One Little Project
15. Baker’s Twine Pumpkins from The Country Chic Cottage via Crafts Unleashed
16. Glitter Leaves from 6th Street Design School
17. Recycled Book Pumpkin from Crafting Mom
Which is your favorite season to decorate?
For more inspiring craft projects, be sure to follow our My Life & Crafts board on Pinterest.