It’s time to bust out the pretty pastels and eggs, it’s almost time for Easter!
Now that we have made our Easter Baskets, we have to cover the rest of our Easter basics! Decorating your house for Easter will put everyone in the mood for spring, and amp up your kids for the Easter Bunny’s Arrival! All of these decorations come with easy-to-follow instructions, so anyone can put them together!
Roll out the carpet for the Easter Bunny, and get going with these DIY Easter Decorations!
1. Easter Egg Wreath from Two Princesses and a Menagerie
2. Easter Picture Frame Wreath from A Creative Princess
3. Easter Parfait Vase from Finding Silver Linings
4. Paper Straw Easter Bunnies from The Silly Pearl
5. Bunny Napkins from Hot Polka Dot
6. Jelly Bean Topiary from Crafty Sisters
7. Bunny Garland from Pieces of Me
8. Easter Mesh Wreath from Kristen’s Creations
9. Silly Easter Chicks from The Pretty Bee
10. Paper Mâche Nests from Country Living
11. Egg Shell Candles from Eco Monster
12. Easter Egg Tree from Sweet Floweret
13. Carrot Door Hanger from Ballard Bunch
14. Easter Bunny Flower Pot Kid’s Fun Review
15. Bunny Door Decor from Hoosier Homemade
How do you decorate your home for Easter?