We’ve all been there – your guests are about to come over and scattered across your dinner table are coloring book, sippie cups, and every ounce of playdough you own.
Have no fear! We found 10 DIY Dinner Party Table ideas for you to use at your next party. All of these table decoration ideas are relatively inexpensive and come with easy to follow instructions, so get your invitations ready for your next dinner party!
Your guests will be blown away by your creativity (and have no idea you tossed the kids’ play things into the hallway closet).
10 DIY Dinner Party Table Ideas
1. Scrabble Place Cards from Intimate Weddings
2. DIY Placemats from Brit & Co
3. Cootie Catcher Menus from Oh Lovely Day
4. Sparkly Tablescape from The Glitter Guide
5. Bandana Placesetting from Uncommon Designs
6. Vegetable Vases from Brit & Co
7. Love Themed Tablescape from Rappsody in Rooms
8. Elf Napkins from Serendipity
9. Chalkboard Table Settings from Indulgy
10. Personalized Drink Spears from Good Housekeeping