I love finding the perfect gift for someone on my Christmas list. Better yet, I love making it.
Here are 12 DIY Christmas gifts that I am planning to make for friends and family this year. I have quite a lot of crafting to do before Christmas and am excited to get started this weekend!
12 Handmade Christmas Gifts
1. Moccasin-Inspired Slippers from Martha Stewart
2. Tassel Keychain from Design Love Fest
3. Sharpie Mugs from Living Well Spending Less
4. Ribbon Camera Strap from The House that Lars Built
5. Wood Burned Cutting Board from All Things With Purpose
8. Leather iPad Case from Camille Styles
9. Embroidered State Wall Decor from Little Miss Momma
10. Duffle Bag from LBG Studio
11. Bow Tote from Elm Street Life
12. Arm Knit Blanket from Simply Maggie
For more Christmas inspiration, be sure to follow our My Life & Christmas board on Pinterest.