With five-minute prep time and simple, healthy ingredients, it’s hard to say no to this delicious recipe. Created by 7-year-old Elizabeth, this salmon recipe will become an instant staple in your kitchen. It’s a perfect salad topper, too!
- 2½ lb salmon fillet
- balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- kosher salt
- your favorite chicken seasoning for grilling
- Place salmon on baking sheet.
- Drizzle vinegar and olive oil over the salmon.
- Sprinkle salt and seasoning on top.
- Cook at 375 degrees F for about 20 minutes.
This is just one of dozens of recipes created by kids for kids in the Small Fries Cookbook.
Learn more about this inspiring kids cookbook and grab a copy of your own right here. (All proceeds benefit Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center.)
Food photography courtesy of Teri Campbell, Teri Studios / terishootsfood.com
Looking For More Great Recipes?
Follow the My Life & Recipes board on Pinterest to find more amazing recipes!