My amazing friend Alicia introduced me to this Apple Cider Sangria recipe – and my weekends have never been the same. It’s the perfect fall drink!
- 1 bottle (standard size) of pinot grigio (I used just the 2 Buck Chuck from Trader Joe's)
- 2½ cups fresh apple cider
- 1 cup club soda
- ½ cup honey brandy
- A few dashed of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 2 honey crisp apples, chopped
- 2 pears, chopped
- Cinnamon sticks
- Combine ingredients, stir well, and serve!
Looking For More Great Recipes?
Follow the My Life & Recipes board on Pinterest to find more amazing recipes!