Even Steven snapped this picture of the kids and me walking into Target yesterday morning.
I think it says several things about me (and the kids):
* I (hopefully) let my kids dress themselves.
* It might be Halloween.
* My son could be an elf. (Or he declared it Pajama Day.)
* It’s possible that I’m an overwhelmed mom. Or a tired mom. Or that I just don’t care…
* I love my Lug – even though I apparently can’t remember to zip it up. (You can read about it here.)
* I haven’t taught my daughter which shoe goes on which foot (among other things).
* It’s possible that I didn’t brush my hair before leaving the house.
* I probably shouldn’t have any more children. Clearly I can’t dress the ones I already have. (And Simon isn’t even pictured.)
Do you see anything I missed?
And did you see me at Redbook.com last week? My mom is so proud!