SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES

Bike Riding Tips for Beginners

I don’t want anyone to be jealous, but this is Even Steven on a bike. I know. Right? He rides his bike several times a week, and he prefers to be called a “cyclist” (never a biker.) Ahem… He wears a lot of spandex (which he calls lycra), and he is all about trying to…

Thinking about hosting brunch? These great brunch ideas will help you find themes, choose a menu and narrow down recipes. Use this brunch idea to be inspired to host one of your own! doingood

How to Host an Inspiring Brunch

My girlfriends and I try to get together for brunch every May – before the craziness of summer sets in. It used to be that these brunches were full of kids not yet old enough for school. Our conversations revolved around where to find the least expensive swim diapers or how to keep our toddlers still…

With three kids, I'm always looking for ways to simplify our lives. And these Get Ready Buckets have made a huge difference in our mornings! Everyone has everything they need, and I'm not yelling at my kids all morning. I've even included our good morning checklist as a free printable, so you can make your own get ready buckets. In partnership with IKEA. First59

Create Get Ready Buckets for Smoother Mornings + a Free Printable

With three kids, I’m always looking for ways to simplify our lives. Especially when it comes to our crazy, hectic mornings. Sometimes I feel like I’ve run a full marathon by the time I’ve gotten two kids on the bus and one kid dropped off to preschool – without anyone forgetting a library book or…

5 simple ways to be a happier, friendlier, better person. These tips will inspire you to make changes in your life to become friendlier and spark joy in your life. Number 4 is especially important!

5 Ways to Be a Friendlier Person

Last week, I had the incredible opportunity to talk to Craig Dubitsky – the CEO of hello products. Craig had this wild idea to make oral care that’s safe, effective, delicious and beautiful, and as natural as possible (and free from things like triclosan, dyes, and artificial sweeteners.) Oh – yeah – and he also…

This daily summer snack schedule for kids will change your summer. You won't be living in the kitchen negotiating healthy snack ideas with kids, and your kids won't be begging you for food ALL DAY LONG. Great, easy ideas to get your kids on a snack schedule this summer.

Summer Snack Schedule for Kids

I am an official brand ambassador for Mini Babybel® in 2016. While I receive compensation for participation as a brand advocate, opinions are my own. Summer at our house means a lot of things. Fun. Excitement. Parks. Playgrounds. Pool days. Friends. Cookouts. Campfires… You get the idea. It has also come to mean BOREDOM and…

Put away the self help books and the personal development activities. If you're really looking to make life changes and become your best self - but you don't want to invest in counseling - I highly recommend using these tips to become your best self. I am blown away by the changes in my life!

How to Become the Best Version of Yourself

This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own. In case you didn’t know this about me, my mom is a counselor. I spent 90% of my childhood talking to my mom about my feelings. I spent the other 10%  going to counseling appointments – as my mom felt it was very important that…