The end of the school year is approaching – does your child have a special teacher you would like to thank?
We’ve put together a list of 20 fantastic gift ideas (with several DIY ideas sprinkled into the mix)!
1. Check out these chalkboard coasters – genius!
2. This summer care package is perfect – a monogrammed beach towel, suncreen and a good read!
3. This idea is perfect for the teacher that loves baking.
4. I love this cake baked in a jar idea!
5. Great step by step instructions on how to put together an affordable gift basket!
6. A cute summer carry all idea!
7. With all the keys teachers have to haul around, why not let them sport their keys in style?
8. Personalize a tumbler for a special touch.
9. Show your appreciation with flowers.
10. Enlist the help of the other students and make a memory jar from the year’s memories!
11. For the tea lover!
12. How about a personalized tote bag made by your child?
13. Know how to sew? These personalized pencil drink sleeves would be a hit!
14. Check out these super cute buckets.
15. Teachers don’t get the chance to have a traditional lunch hour, so how about a reusable, cute lunch bag?
16. How about a monogrammed wreath?
17. Your child’s teacher will love these clipboards!
18. This ‘thanks for helping us grow’ tree is a fantastic idea!
19. Check out these fantastic flower pots!
20. You can never go wrong with a gift card!